Looking to give back to your community? Unity Care has individual volunteer opportunities to help our foster youth and agency programs! Whether you work directly with our youth or “behind the scenes,” your contribution will make a difference for the youth and families we serve.
A few examples of volunteer opportunities for individuals are:
- Administrative Support – Volunteer time at our front desk, help with data entry, or other opportunities in the office.
- Be a Community Ambassador – Help recruit and engage new volunteer groups.
- Host a Donation Drive – Collect art/school supplies, gift cards, toiletries, bedding, etc. with family or friends.
- Committee Work – Special event committee work, including our YouthLive! Gala, Summer of Learning, or Santa’s Helpers.
To become a volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Volunteer Application or fill one out online at http://unitycare.force.com/volunteers/GW_Volunteers__VolunteersSignupFS
- Once your application has been accepted, a representative will contact you.
- If a volunteer is under 18, a parent or guardian must be present and sign the volunteer application as well.
- Some volunteer positions require fingerprinting and background checks.