Whether you’d like to volunteer with friends, neighbors, church or alumni group, volunteering together is a great way to improve your community and multiply your impact.
A few examples of volunteer opportunities for groups include:
- Host a Donation Drive – Collect art/school supplies, gift cards, toiletries, etc. We’ll work with you to develop a drive that’s meaningful for your group and our youth.
- Beautification projects ($) – (Beautifications opening will open in Spring 2019) Beautify our homes by painting, landscaping, or working on small improvement projects. Please allow 4-6 weeks to schedule/plan.
To volunteer your group, email email@example.com for a Volunteer Application.
- Once your application has been accepted, a representative will contact you.
- If a volunteer is under 18, a parent or guardian must be present and sign the volunteer application as well.
- Some volunteer positions require fingerprinting and background checks.