To volunteer your company, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Volunteer Application.
- Once your application has been accepted, a representative will contact you.
- If a volunteer is under 18, a parent or guardian must be present and sign the volunteer application as well.
- Some volunteer positions require fingerprinting and background checks.
Make a difference in the community where your employees and clients live and work. Volunteer together for the ultimate team building event. We’ll work with your company to create a successful and engaging volunteer experience for your company’s team.
A few examples of volunteer opportunities for corporate groups are:
- Host a Donation Drive – Collect art/school supplies, gift cards, toiletries, bedding, laptops (PC or Macs), etc. We’ll work with you to develop a drive that’s meaningful for your company and our youth.
- Collect Move-In Kits – Collect dinnerware, cookware, bedding, and toiletries and we can assist you in creating move-in kits as a team building activity. Please allow 4-6 weeks to schedule/plan.
- Storage Organization – Help us organize and separate donations at our storage unit. Maximum of 15 people.
- Beautification projects ($) – (Beautifications opening will open in Spring 2019) Beautify our residential treatment homes by painting, landscaping, or working on small improvement projects. Please allow 4-6 weeks to schedule/plan.
- Corporate Field Trips – Invite our youth (ages 16-24) to your company for a tour during the Summer.