Your Generosity to Unity Care Changes Lives!
We applaud your caring commitment to Unity Care.
Without ongoing support from the community, many foster and underserved youth end up facing life’s challenges alone. Join us in supporting our transitional age youth, so that they may build a better future. We welcome cash contributions, gift cards, and in-kind donations. There are many ways to make charitable gifts to Unity Care.
Your donation helps us meet the basic needs of the youth and families we serve.
- $10,000 join the Ambassador Circle to help us eradicate homelessness for youth who age-out of foster care
- $6,000 funds one year of rent in shared supportive housing for a foster youth experiencing homelessness.
- $3,500 provides therapy and mental health support to help foster youth heal from trauma.
- $1,500 buys school supplies, books and a bus pass for a foster youth to attend college for a year.
- $1,000 provides funds for rent, food and expenses for two youth for one month during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- $700 buys a computer for a foster youth to use for educational purposes.
- $500 pays one month’s rent in shared supportive housing for a foster youth experiencing homelessness.
- $250 pays one month of groceries for one foster youth.
- $100 buys a pair of jeans and sneakers for a foster youth.
- We appreciate your gift of any amount.
Many companies and corporate foundations match their employee’s gifts to nonprofit organizations like Unity Care. If your company has a matching gift program, please request a matching gift for your cash donation or volunteer hours.